Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Honoring Reagan's 100th Birthday

From the mainstream media a good article about today's significance:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/OPINION/06/29/meese.reagan.hungary/

On behalf of all freedom loving Poles, Hungarians, Czechs, and all other nations freed from the tyranny of communism I say thank you President Reagan for all you have done so that I can write this without censorship.  I am also thankful that many of my western American friends have the wisdom to imagine a world with rationed food supplies and long lines to empty stores.  The "free" healthcare I remember included a dentist scolding me, a small kid in Poland, for "salivating too much".  Among doctors and nurses there were many good people but the system was very broken.

Thank you again President Reagan!

No comments:

Post a Comment